About This Blog

In this blog, I will show you all the fun crafts I work on during my free time. All patterns, information, and ideas are available to the public for use for free. If you feature any of my crafts on your own site, please link to this blog. Please feel free to leave comments, and explore my other blogs, featured on the right-hand side of this page.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Little Crocheted Cthulhu!


Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing I've ever made! A little crocheted Cthulhu to be my little buddy.
This is also the hardest task I've undertaken. It took three days of intermittent work. I found the pattern for this little guy here, at Rural Rebellion. I had to make some small adjustments to the pattern, because some of the numbering is wrong. It should be apparent if you attempt it, and simple math will help you correct it. I also made the body one row longer.
One last thing I did was to sew the wings and arms on BEFORE attaching the head and body. Keeping that in mind, if you follow my method, don't stuff the body until all parts have been sewn on.
This is my first amigurumi plush toy, and I'm so happy with how it came out.
Now I torture my ratties by chasing them around the room with the Lovecraftian menace himself (kidding...)!
If you have any questions about the adjustments I made or any comments about my cute new friend, leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment